Wednesday, January 23, 2008

From a prompt

“Oh, my God! What have I/We done?”
       “We/I have done nothing. You/We have done everything.”
       “But, the fingerprints -- I -- no We/We are on the --”
       “You/We will be charged. You/We will pay for it.”
       “But You/I -- You/I wanted her dead. So We/I could be together.”
       “You/I have one body. Many I/We/You/Us, but one body. We cannot have sex.”
       “But You/We -- “
       “You/I. You/I acted.”
       “You/We -- I/You -- You/We lied to You/I?”
       “Who can You/I lie to, You/I, but You/We/I self?”
       “But I/We -- I/You ---”
       “Only I. One, to pay.”
       “But I/We exist!”
       “That does not, We/You, mean We/Us has to suffer with We/You.”
       “Fuck me.”
       “We/I cannot.”
       “But, her voice -- she kept thinking there was only I. I/We .... You/I was .. jealous?”
       “....”
       “I/We didn’t mean -- I/Me didn’t mean -- I/We are -- please, say something?”
       “.”
       “It is lonely, without We/I. She is staring at me. Us. Me. Staring. If she starts talking, We/You must listen! Must! I did it for You/Us! She was afraid of I/We, of noise! Please, not silence? I/We don’t want this. I --. I..”

No comments:

Post a Comment