Monday, July 09, 2012

And the not-so-easy-part progresses...

Edited  more pages, realized the editing was sub-par and redid it, altering and removing things. As entire sections need to be re-thoughts and -written I am not sure sure to what extent this truly qualifies as editing ... mostly because I will have to re-write the edited sections presumably at some point as well.

That I go over what I just edited to edit it again each time I open the file is going to make this very slow.

But hopefully also make it work :)


From this morning's output of ... 15 lines:


"You didn't need to hit me."
Bess stepped forward, only to stop as Boy flinched back, the wariness in his eyes matching her own. "I had to be certain: assassins have certain skills they can't hide."
"Why would assassins be hunting you?" Boy asked, then rubbed his stomach, his pain answer enough. "I bet you make enemies like other people make friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment