Sunday, December 17, 2006

After the end...

I never did do a post-nano post, did I? So....

"New Fires" ended up as 50K and change, and I successfully resisted the urges of people who wanted me to try for a THIRD nanowrimo for the month. I might have been able to, but it wouldn't have been that much fun.

Am getting back into the Trilogy, posting poems on the other blog, and mostly relaxing for the rest of the year. Next year, I plan to finish the trilogy and probably do another modernish novel. Nanowrimo may well be the detective mystery in haiku, but I'm not sure yet.

The poetry blog is going to change to me posting a short story there every couple of weeks rather than being a poem a day. I'll still post some poems there, of course, but for 2007 it's going to be a short story blog. I have no idea what it will be the year after that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment