Thursday, November 12, 2009

And day 11, in summary

Just, just managed to hit 5K at midnight. Given that the day was spent getting up late as well as buying things and making three batches of cookies I'm pleased with that. The 2K/day slump of the past two days is over. Currently at 20.5K, would like to be ~40K by Sunday or so. Depending on how and when this story ends, I might even work on its sequel and go for 150K in a month for the first time.

And then my brain will explode :)

Plot wise, the substitute teacher is getting his chapter, the main character has been hunted by werewolves who turned out to be far nastier than I'd planned, so that will prove interesting. When a kid in grade six pulls out a pistol and empties six shots into an eight year old vampire, one has pretty much shelved all hopes of a story being YA. I have this tendency to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment