Saturday, May 27, 2006

Writing Update

To have one of these, too.

Lessee....

Research for the fourth (and probably last) volume of the Shuck Cycle is mostly finishing, the bsics of the plot and characters are roaming around my head, and editing is done on Waking The Dead.

So, sometime this month I have to print off 3-4 copies of Waking The Dead and find some poor sods - err, subjects - to read it IRL and send email copies to people online for their views. I hope that'll only take 2 months or so (the time spent doing current novel) at which point I will look through all edits and redo Waking The Dead accordingly. Then I will begin sending it out to people.

And, with luck, said people will stop laughing at it in time to send back helpful rejection letters and the like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment