Friday, August 25, 2006

Quiet Destroyer 0.12

If Flux ruled the world, what then?
A stale, hollow, meaningless place.
A place of tights and men in suits
And no one wondering, wondering why.

If I ruled the world, ah! what then?
Something new: mad, bad, creative.
Something dangerous to BE.

A world of chaos and true wonder.
A world of madness wild and free.
A world of possibilities without end.

If Flux ruled the world, the world would rule him.
Nothing would change; all would remain, stagnant.
He would be too noble and good to ever be real.
He would be too large to inspire others to be heroes.

The world I will rule will be free.
Even, I say - in the end - of me.
This I, alone, can foresee:

They will wallow in thought.
Thought is borne of guilt.
Not action, not Flux: Cowards.

They will run back to their old idols.
They will remake temples to the Flux.
They will honestly pretend to be sorry.

He will welcome them because he hates them.

No comments:

Post a Comment